The hotel’s second largest suite is named after the legendary Chippendale character, Mary O’Shea who was also known as Pig Mary.
Offering a separate entertaining and dining area for up to eight guests, a wet bar and sleeping quarters overlooking Kensington Street, the Mary O’ Suite offers ample space for a comfortable stay but can also be used for meetings and small private dining events.
- Sixty square metres
- Eight-seater meeting and dining table
- Super king sized bed
- Separate bedroom with Kensington Street views
- Goose down bedding and microfibre bathrobes
- HD smart TV
- Bose music system
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Overhead rain and hand shower
- Triumph & Disaster bathroom amenities
- One of a kind Rag and Bone man lamp
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & local calls