William Chippendale lent his name to these loft-style rooms and, maybe more importantly, the suburb they can be found in: Chippendale. A history full of highs and lows, profitable industries, pumping out beer, shoes, sugar and lollies, alongside small workers cottages and narrow streets.
The Chippendale Lofts are contemporary and spacious, with a private bedroom and sitting area over two levels. Furnished with a mix of vintage designer and custom furniture, a super king sized bed and white marble bathrooms.
- Average of forty six square metres, two levels
- Super king sized bed
- Goose down bedding and microfibre bathrobes
- HD smart TV
- Bose music system
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Overhead rain and hand shower
- White marble bathroom
- Triumph & Disaster bathroom amenities
- One of a kind Rag and Bone man lamp
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & local calls