These six rooms are named after the now-closed Abercrombie Hotel, a preferred drinking hole for brewery workers, which later attracted a mix of university students and indie rockers at debauched DJ nights.
The Abercrombie Room is slightly larger than our impeccable standard and features a freestanding bath, vintage designer furniture, a super king sized bed and modern open bathroom.
- Average of thirty two square metres
- Super king sized bed
- Goose down bedding and microfibre bathrobes
- HD smart TV
- Bose music system
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Overhead rain and hand shower
- One of a kind Rag and Bone man lamp
- Triumph & Disaster bathroom amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & local calls